Last updated: July 28, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Comply with our legal obligations.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as described in this policy or as indicated on our website at the time you provide your information.
4. Security of Your Information
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data used by our system. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Contact Us